Dr. Janet Wozniak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 11th, 2016
Worst psychiatrist I have ever seen. Does not listen to patient feedback. Blatantly ignores questions regarding affects of medication and diagnosis. Refuses to prescribe medication without providing reason.

January 20th, 2016
My son saw Dr Wozniak approx. 15 years . She was so kind . We left because my son got too old . But she an amazing Doctor. She did above and beyond for my son .We say now when go to a mmnew.Doctorj that we were spoiled having Dr. Wozniak . I cried when I hugged her to say good bye . We had a tough struggle he and I and she was always there and always called me back.. I highly recommend such a wonderful doctor and person . .

September 28th, 2015
Dr. Wozniak is helpful, compassionate and smart. She has an abundance of experience in a difficult profession. It's her job to tell people things they don't necessarily want to hear in order for us to get help, and, lets be honest, sometimes the bad news really sucks. But her fact-based speech and overall understanding nature makes it easier to cope with. Although she's not always on time, think of it like this: the extra time she spends with other patients can greatly benefit you if/when you really need that extra time too.

July 15th, 2015
No doctor can compare to Dr. Wozniak, in terms of diagnosing and treating Mood Disorders in children and adolescents.

October 1st, 2013
THE best
I don't know who the other reviewer met with but it sure was NOT Dr. Wozniak. This woman has literally saved our son's life and made sure that he received the medication and treatment he needed. She has met with us many many times and taken as long as needed to talk with my son and to me. Would not recommend any other pediatric psychopharmicologist.

March 1st, 2013
Not at all helpful
She would not take the time to hear our concerns or address our concerns regarding the cause of our child's psychiatric needs! Would not recommend at all!! Spent less than 5 minutes with our child and would not provide a diagnosis in writing but provided one verbally as well as recommending medications to treat. Completely useless and a waste of time!