A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Wright, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oroville Hospital
- Enloe Medical Center
- Oroville Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Streuli Wright MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Janet S. Wright practice?
- Dr. Janet Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Wright practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chico, CA.
See Chico Internists and Chico Cardiologists.