A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Wygal is Excellent. Dr. Wygal has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Wygal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wygal graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Wygal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wygal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet Wygal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet Wygal practice?
Dr. Janet Wygal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Wygal, Dr. Hanna Wygal, Dr. Iva Wygal, Dr. Jackie Wygal, Dr. Jan Wygal, Dr. Jana Wygal, Dr. Janae Wygal, Dr. Jane Wygal