A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Yang, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Cheryl Yang MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Janet C. Yang practice?
- Dr. Janet Yang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Yang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ontario, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Ontario Internists and Ontario Gastroenterologists.