A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Yang, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Cheryl Yang MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Janet C. Yang practice?
- Dr. Janet Yang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Yang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ontario, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Ontario Internists and Ontario Gastroenterologists.