A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Yu is Satisfactory. Dr. Yu has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Yu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Yu practice?
Dr. Janet Yu practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Elk Grove Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Yu, Dr. Janessa Yu, Dr. Hanna Yu, Dr. Jackie Yu, Dr. Janine Yu, Dr. Janice Yu, Dr. Janina Yu, Dr. Shawnda Yu