Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Caring show details Caring
by Anonymous on Nov 11th, 2014 on doctor.com

She always went above and beyond for me. Scheduling tests immediately when needed, and always fit me in when I had any scary problems Miss her. Can't ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Always looks out for me show details Always looks out for me
by Sandra on Apr 28th, 2014

I guess some people judge a doctor by the office surroundings. It sure wasn't out of house beautiful, but that isn't what makes a good doctor. I have never had any issue with her staff. I would follow her anywhere she practiced, in fact I have. She has always given me the best care. Always going above and beyond to assist me. For this I am so eternally grateful.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Sandy on Oct 28th, 2013

I'm always amazed at how considerate and concerned they are for my well-being. Their advice is always wonderful and completely unbiased. They are an absolute expert in the field. I would never feel unsafe or apprehensive in their care. Not only did I find a parking spot right away, but I knew my car was safe because the spots were designated and close to the entrance. I've been other places that left me unattended for quite awhile, but not here. They would never leave me unattended and they always go the extra mile to make me feel cared for

Reviews speak for themselves show details Reviews speak for themselves
Jul 21st, 2010

I was planning on writing a long rant on how negative my experience was with this doctor. However, after reading these reviews, it seems that everyone has already pointed this out. Same story, different patient- this doctor and her staff is a joke and her office is a dump. No integrity or compassion for her patients and she makes no effort even if a patient has a serious illness or complaint. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see her sued for malpractice.

patient show details patient
Dec 29th, 2009

I have had the WORST time trying to get an appt, even a msg to the dr., she is either out or sick? they don't schedule appts anytine in the near future and are constantly trying to send you to ergent care worst expierence ever