Dr. Janet Yu MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Elk Grove, CA

November 11th, 2014
Caring
She always went above and beyond for me. Scheduling tests immediately when needed, and always fit me in when I had any scary problems Miss her. Can't ...

April 28th, 2014
Always looks out for me
I guess some people judge a doctor by the office surroundings. It sure wasn't out of house beautiful, but that isn't what makes a good doctor. I have never had any issue with her staff. I would follow her anywhere she practiced, in fact I have. She has always given me the best care. Always going above and beyond to assist me. For this I am so eternally grateful.

October 28th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I'm always amazed at how considerate and concerned they are for my well-being. Their advice is always wonderful and completely unbiased. They are an absolute expert in the field. I would never feel unsafe or apprehensive in their care. Not only did I find a parking spot right away, but I knew my car was safe because the spots were designated and close to the entrance. I've been other places that left me unattended for quite awhile, but not here. They would never leave me unattended and they always go the extra mile to make me feel cared for

July 21st, 2010
Reviews speak for themselves
I was planning on writing a long rant on how negative my experience was with this doctor. However, after reading these reviews, it seems that everyone has already pointed this out. Same story, different patient- this doctor and her staff is a joke and her office is a dump. No integrity or compassion for her patients and she makes no effort even if a patient has a serious illness or complaint. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see her sued for malpractice.

December 29th, 2009
patient
I have had the WORST time trying to get an appt, even a msg to the dr., she is either out or sick? they don't schedule appts anytine in the near future and are constantly trying to send you to ergent care worst expierence ever