A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Zahradnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Zahradnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zahradnik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zahradnik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Zahradnik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahradnik graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Zahradnik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet L Zahradnik MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Zahradnik practice?
- Dr. Janet Zahradnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Zahradnik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Orthopedic Surgeons.