A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Zahradnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Zahradnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zahradnik
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zahradnik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Zahradnik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahradnik graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Zahradnik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet L Zahradnik MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Zahradnik practice?
- Dr. Janet Zahradnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Zahradnik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.