A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Zahradnik is Excellent. Dr. Zahradnik has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Zahradnik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahradnik graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Zahradnik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zahradnik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet Zahradnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Zahradnik practice?
Dr. Janet Zahradnik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Zahradnik, Dr. Janessa Zahradnik, Dr. Hanna Zahradnik, Dr. Jackie Zahradnik, Dr. Janine Zahradnik, Dr. Janice Zahradnik, Dr. Janina Zahradnik, Dr. Shawnda Zahradnik