Dr. Janeta Dimante MD Patient Reviews

March 11th, 2016
She's the best

November 20th, 2015
Run
My first birth is the reason I trust very few Drs and refuse to go to the hospital unless it is life threatening. I was put on pitocin the second I got to the hospital already 4.5cm, was told I could not push until Dr Dimante was there, yelled at for needing to push, had a forced episiotomy, my baby pulled out of me because the pitocin put him under distress, he was born blue and not breathing and my OB told me it was my fault for pushing (I pushed for 20 minutes before he was born) and I should have had a cesarean because I have a narrow pelvis. Surprise, my next two were home births (despite my 'narrow pelvis') and very healing to my first birth. If I new then what I know now...

October 13th, 2015
Vilma
Very very good doctor!

June 24th, 2015
Dr. Diamante listens to your concerns and I think so much better at diagnosing because of that.

April 22nd, 2015
Great doctor.... Spends a lot of time in the office with you, explains everything to you.. She is great in the delivery room. Calm and coaching you through everything... She is like a second mom to me, I feel very comfortable around her.. I highly recommend her...

March 3rd, 2015
best doc ever
amazing doctor, and office. they care more than anyone else.

January 18th, 2015
The ONLY positive is her receptionist
I delivered my first son with Dr Dimante and she is the reason I went on to have my next two at home, naturally. I went to my 36 week appointment nearly 5cm dilated and had been in preterm labor for two weeks. She sent me down to L&D, put me on pitocin, told me if I didn't get an epidural now I probably won't be able to, then broke my water and "wants to have a baby before dinner". Wow just wow, if I knew then what I know now. My baby boy ended up being in distress, she gave me an episiotomy and ripped out my blue baby that wasn't breathing, then told me I should have had a cesarean because my pelvis is too narrow. Mind you I was already in active labor and immediately out on pitocin, I was 36 weeks and my son was only 6 lbs 7 oz. My next two boys were much bigger and I delivered both without a problem. Dr Dimante is very cold, she does not care to build a relationship, she took on more patients than she could handle. You can find a much more personable Dr and you SHOULD. In a way, I thank her for my awful experience because I did a lot of research when I got pregnant again and went on to have the two most amazing births I xoukd have ever imagined.

January 10th, 2015
great carrying doctor

December 29th, 2014
find a new dr
Worst bedside manner ever. Very rude and cold. Always pressuring to induce. She started bringing it up at 37 weeks. Kept saying baby was too large, yet had me get weekly ultrasounds because baby might be too small. Baby was 7 lbs 9 oz. Made me wait over two hours to push even though baby was crowned because she was inn her office on a personal phone call. Wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy. STAY AWAY!

August 21st, 2014
Unprofessional
I saw dr 2 times for a pregnancy, initially liking her but still feeling she wasn't warm and truly caring like you'd want for ur obgyn to be. I had bleeding early on and she had me come in for an ultra sound and labs. Before i left she said inthink everything's ok don't worry kind of patting me on the back, I ended up miscarrying and she called me with the results except I missed the call and she left on my v mail that hi this is dr you are no longer pregnant any questions you can call my office. I couldn't believe that. I think that was so rude and disrespectful I would have never expected that from any dr! Would not reccomend.

June 1st, 2014
Had to switch halfway through
Dimante was a new doctor for me and my second pregnancy. I had such a wonderful experience with my first that I did have high standards for her. While I think she is knowledgeable at her profession, I didn't feel the warmth and care that I had hoped for. My husband felt the same vibe - I'm sure she is great for certain people but our personalities didn't click. I left my appts feeling a sense of rudeness and coldness. Gave me an inaccurate due date and made me feel like I was crazy when I questioned it. Switched to my new doctor and I'm very happy.