Dr. Janeta Dimante Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Janeta Dimante?

Beware

Posted on March 11th, 2016

She's the best

Run

Posted on November 21st, 2015

My first birth is the reason I trust very few Drs and refuse to go to the hospital unless it is life threatening. I was put on pitocin the second I got to the hospital already 4.5cm, was told I could not push until Dr Dimante was there, yelled at for needing to push, had a forced episiotomy, my baby pulled out of me because the pitocin put him under distress, he was born blue and not breathing and my OB told me it was my fault for pushing (I pushed for 20 minutes before he was born) and I should have had a cesarean because I have a narrow pelvis. Surprise, my next two were home births (despite my 'narrow pelvis') and very healing to my first birth. If I new then what I know now...

Vilma

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Very very good doctor!

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Dr. Diamante listens to your concerns and I think so much better at diagnosing because of that.

best doc ever

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

amazing doctor, and office. they care more than anyone else.

The ONLY positive is her receptionist

Posted on January 18th, 2015

I delivered my first son with Dr Dimante and she is the reason I went on to have my next two at home, naturally. I went to my 36 week appointment nearly 5cm dilated and had been in preterm labor for two weeks. She sent me down to L&D, put me on pitocin, told me if I didn't get an epidural now I probably won't be able to, then broke my water and "wants to have a baby before dinner". Wow just wow, if I knew then what I know now. My baby boy ended up being in distress, she gave me an episiotomy and ripped out my blue baby that wasn't breathing, then told me I should have had a cesarean because my pelvis is too narrow. Mind you I was already in active labor and immediately out on pitocin, I was 36 weeks and my son was only 6 lbs 7 oz. My next two boys were much bigger and I delivered both without a problem. Dr Dimante is very cold, she does not care to build a relationship, she took on more patients than she could handle. You can find a much more personable Dr and you SHOULD. In a way, I thank her for my awful experience because I did a lot of research when I got pregnant again and went on to have the two most amazing births I xoukd have ever imagined.

Posted on January 10th, 2015

great carrying doctor

find a new dr

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Worst bedside manner ever. Very rude and cold. Always pressuring to induce. She started bringing it up at 37 weeks. Kept saying baby was too large, yet had me get weekly ultrasounds because baby might be too small. Baby was 7 lbs 9 oz. Made me wait over two hours to push even though baby was crowned because she was inn her office on a personal phone call. Wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy. STAY AWAY!

Unprofessional

Posted on August 22nd, 2014

I saw dr 2 times for a pregnancy, initially liking her but still feeling she wasn't warm and truly caring like you'd want for ur obgyn to be. I had bleeding early on and she had me come in for an ultra sound and labs. Before i left she said inthink everything's ok don't worry kind of patting me on the back, I ended up miscarrying and she called me with the results except I missed the call and she left on my v mail that hi this is dr you are no longer pregnant any questions you can call my office. I couldn't believe that. I think that was so rude and disrespectful I would have never expected that from any dr! Would not reccomend.