A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janeth Yinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janeth Yinh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janeth Yinh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Yinh graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Yinh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksby Village Med. Ctr
- Steward Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janeth M Yinh MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Janeth M. Yinh practice?
- Dr. Janeth Yinh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janeth Yinh practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Framingham Internists and Framingham Rheumatologists.