A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janette Albrecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janette Albrecht is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albrecht
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albrecht Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janette Albrecht, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Albrecht graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Albrecht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janette Sun Albrecht MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janette S. Albrecht practice?
- Dr. Janette Albrecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Janette Albrecht practices Psychiatry near Cazenovia, NY.
See Cazenovia Psychiatrists.