A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janette Albrecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janette Albrecht is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janette Albrecht, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Albrecht graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Albrecht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janette Sun Albrecht MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janette S. Albrecht practice?
- Dr. Janette Albrecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Janette Albrecht practices Psychiatry near Cazenovia, NY.
See Cazenovia Psychiatrists.