A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janette Ghattas is Excellent. Dr. Ghattas has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghattas graduated from University of Asyut.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ghattas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghattas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janette Ghattas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janette G. Ghattas practice?
Dr. Janette Ghattas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Ghattas, Dr. Hanna Ghattas, Dr. Iva Ghattas, Dr. Jackie Ghattas, Dr. Jan Ghattas, Dr. Jana Ghattas, Dr. Janae Ghattas, Dr. Jane Ghattas