Dr. Janette Gray Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Janette Gray?

September 8th, 2016

THE WORST EXPERIENCE

THE PROBLEM: NO ONE CARE ABOUT MEDICAL RECORDS I say this for 2 reasons: 1) The first and only time I went to Dr Gray I had sent my med recs from my previous Dr a good month ahead of time and verified they were sent. When I got to my appointment they claimed to not have them and Dr. Gray did not seem the least bit concerned about it. If you are going to rely on my for my med history we definitely have a problem. 2) Because of #1 I decided not to return to this Dr. Both myself and my new Dr.'s office requested the medical records be sent to my new Dr. Anna kept telling me she had sent them to Scripps....a lie....it took my new Dr. and myself I ENTIRE MONTH of constant emails and phone calls to get them to finally fax the records to my new Dr....Ridiculous...DONT GO THERE EVER!!! My New Dr said she got the impression that they wanted me to come in and get the records so I would have to pay for them. (Dr to Dr does not pay for records).

November 11th, 2015

Dr. Gray is selfish, rude, and unprofessional. As a new patient (arriving early) she did not ask about my medical history, do an assessment, or have any conversation with me. She spent <10 minutes with me and then proceeded to lecture me on wasting her time. I will not return and I hope no one else does either.

July 27th, 2015

Excellent Doctor and staff. I have been a patient for over 15 years & very happy!

March 13th, 2015

SAF

Dr Janette Gray is one of the best doctor's I've had. She's caring, investigative, she's not a slacker, as she's concerned about giving you the best healthcare. I'd refer patients to this doctor.

November 4th, 2014

Great Practice

Dr. Gray has a well rounded practice, whereas she enjoys western medicine but she challenges her patients to try other homeopathic remedies. Dr. Gray and her staff have empowered me to listen to my symptoms seriously, making changes to my diet, trying other methods of nutrient, flushing out the bad and embracing a new way to live free of radicals... Pain control is my step two, of which Dr. Cory is the best chiropractors I've met along w/ Dr. Chuck; and because of his commitment to health and his patients, I've always felt cared for and welcomed to heal without a time limit. This practice is the right one for me!

May 9th, 2012

Terrible Doctor

I went to this Doctor twice and was misdiagnosed both times. This led me to a visit to the emergency room, for something that should never have happened. She also gave me medication that i did not need because she never thoroughly checked me out. Do not use her!

January 16th, 2012

find another doc

THe ratings are for the one time I did manage to see Dr Gray. Most times I see the nurse practioner. The office seems to have some management issues. I've called to make appointments on three different occasions -each time a couple weeks in advance - only to find, when I arrive, someone else has been given my appointment time. And, there wasn't much concern over this. I gather thatthey were using a new appointment system and this caused the loss of my appointments. I knwo this happens but an apology would have been nice. The one time I did see Dr. Gray, she seemed not to comprehend the problem-distracted. Sure hope this isn't the case with her other patients.

October 9th, 2009

The best doctor for me

Dr. Gray and her staff aim to please, as long as you're on time. The wait may be a little excessive, but you will understand why, when you receive personal care, and special time, once you are in the examining room and with the doctor. I love them, they have treated me as if they have invested in my health. That was what I was looking for, a real family doctor that would follow your growth and health carefully, planning your next step along the way.

December 23rd, 2015