A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janette Yap-Marcelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janette Yap-Marcelo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janette Yap-Marcelo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yap-Marcelo graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yap-Marcelo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- St Francis Hospital
- Saint John's Queens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janette DR Yap-Marcelo MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janette D. Yap-Marcelo practice?
- Dr. Janette Yap-Marcelo has 1 office location.
Dr. Janette Yap-Marcelo practices Internal Medicine near Middle Village, NY.
See Middle Village Internists.