Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janette Mcdermott
Dr. Janette Mcdermott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Metuchen, NJ. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mcdermott is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp, Hunterdon Medical Center and Saint Peter's University Hospital. Dr. Mcdermott has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Janette Mcdermott has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...