A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janette McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janette McDermott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janette McDermott, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. McDermott has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janette Helena McDermott MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janette H. McDermott practice?
- Dr. Janette McDermott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janette McDermott practices Surgery near Metuchen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See Metuchen Surgeons.