A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janette McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janette McGrath is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janette McGrath, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. McGrath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janette Covington McGrath MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Janette C. McGrath practice?
- Dr. Janette McGrath has 1 office location.
Dr. Janette McGrath practices Anesthesiology near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Anesthesiologists.