A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janette Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janette Reeves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janette Reeves, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Reeves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janette Marie Reeves DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janette M. Reeves practice?
- Dr. Janette Reeves has 5 office locations.
Dr. Janette Reeves practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.