Dr. Janette Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janette Walker?

March 7th, 2012

Superior care. I never feel rushed, brushed off or ignored. Dr. Walker did my endometrial ablation, and it's the best money I ever spent. I highly recommend Dr. Walker.

January 16th, 2012

Great OB, Great NP

After a car accident several years ago, my medical history could be described as challenging at best. Dr walker has been most caring and understanding of the changes I and my body have been through, always providing thoughtful answers to my questions. I had a recurring issue, and Heather, the NP, was relentless in solving the problem. After my experience with other medical professionals, her ability and determination to help me identify and truly solve the issue was refreshing and appreciated. Wonderful practitioners in this office.

March 11th, 2011

The worst doctor's office!!

I had a delay in my period and wanted to have a pregnancy test. I was told to get changed and wait in the room for the physician. I waited for 50 minutes!!! It was freezing cold. No one bothered to tell me that the office was running behind. After all the wait the nurse practitioner spent less than 1 minute examining me and gave me a referral to get a blood test. Its been a week since I had that test done and I still havent heard from that office. I dont think I will. What if I was pregnant? Is it the kind of caring I would get?

May 28th, 2010

Great doctor & office

Dr Walker delivered both of my babies and I've seen her for my Gyn care for many years. She's kind, smart and funny. As a John Muir doc I've also seen and heard how fantastic she is when there is an occasional OB emergency - I would strongly recommend her. (I also think the other OB/gyns and PAs in her office are very nice and great practitioners)

June 6th, 2016