A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janette White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janette White, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. White has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janette Elaine White MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Janette E. White practice?
- Dr. Janette White has 5 office locations.
Dr. Janette White practices Ophthalmology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Greenville, SC.
See Spartanburg Ophthalmologists.