A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janette White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janette White, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. White has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janette E White MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Janette E. White practice?
- Dr. Janette White has 1 office location.
Dr. Janette White practices Ophthalmology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Ophthalmologists.