A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janey Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janey Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janey Ballin Hughes DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janey B. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Janey Hughes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janey Hughes practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Hightstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Trenton, NJ.
See Hightstown Emergency Physicians and Hightstown Primary Care Doctors.