A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janey Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janey Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janey Ballin Hughes DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janey B. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Janey Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Janey Hughes practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Bordentown, NJ.
See Bordentown Emergency Physicians and Bordentown Primary Care Doctors.