A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janey Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janey Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janey Ballin Hughes DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janey B. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Janey Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Janey Hughes practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Bordentown, NJ.
See Bordentown Emergency Physicians and Bordentown Primary Care Doctors.