Dr. Janey Hughes DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 19 reviews

December 28th, 2016
WELL
I am a very well patient. I changed to Dr. Hughes because my doc moved away. She is very nice, and checked to see that all my tests were complete, or being completed. She did not have me take off my clothes. She felt my stomach thru my jeans. I do not feel that it was a thorough. I can not compare her to my other doc because she was one of a kind. I will be going back.

December 14th, 2016
I have been with Dr. Hughes for approximately 10 years or more. As s Senior Citizen I have been through many physicians over the years and feel blessed to have found Dr. Hughes - please hear me when I say where she goes, I go!

January 7th, 2016
She is the best!!! :)

October 21st, 2015
I have followed Dr Hughes and will continue to follow her where ever she goes. She is the best.

June 12th, 2015
She's the best

April 27th, 2015
Every time I call for a well visit or sick visit Dr Hughes is always accommodating and I am seen within a day or two. She explains everything thoroughly to make and I am able to ask as many questions as I have, she listens and truly cares about her patients I recommend anyone who is looking for a caring pcp to see dr Hughes

April 17th, 2015
Whenever you call to schedule office visit, no one answers the phone, very rare you receive call back. Wrong name on your paper work phone is always busy staff have no bed side manners they are very rude, if you ask a question they are very annoyed. Only positive in this office is Dr.Hughes if she had better staff she would be a great success. I've recommended multiple people to her practice and everyone love Dr.Hughes but strongly dislike the staff and god forbid you were sick you would never be seen because they do not answer the phone and if you do get a call back up to 2-3 days later.

February 19th, 2015
Happy Patient
I have been seeing Dr. Hughes since 2004 and would follow her anywhere! I recently had several areas of concern and usually a doctor will address a couple of issues and have you come back. I couldn't believe she was wiling to spend 45 mins with me! Then she called and gave me all my results. She always follows up. If you want a Doctor that truly cares she's the one.

November 14th, 2014
Truly caring and thoughtful!
I love Dr. Hughes. I have been a patient for six years. She has always taken what time is needed to address any concerns I have. Compared to many doctors she runs on time. She understands we have jobs to get to, or kids to get. The comment I read below is not Dr. Hughes. I feel that patient must have been very late, and running into other patients scheduled times. I love her! I highly recommend her !!!!

October 14th, 2014
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Hughes is simply the best. She cares about her patient, is compassionate, never rushes you, fully explains what her diagnosis is and any side effects of meds she is prescribing. Her bedside manner is great and she is just a very nice person all around. She has been my primary care for over 7 years and prior to that I went through several PC that I was unhappy with (I'm in my late 50s).

September 10th, 2014
Obnoxious Office
I have never seen an office as obnoxious as this one. I had a 3:00 appointment and arrived 3:04 and was told I would need to reschedule, since I didn't show up at 2:45. If I had to be at the office at 2:45, why didn't you schedule my appointment for 2:45. A doctor can make a patient wait, but a patient gets to the office FOUR MINUTES late we have to reschedule. I have met Dr. Hughes once, and she is a nice doctor. But making me leave work early to tell me I was 4 minutes late and had to reschedule, that won't be happening again, since I will be looking for a new doctor. There are plenty of doctor's in this area, who are probably just as good as Dr. Hughes and are a bit more considerate. For another doctor.

April 25th, 2013
took her time
Went to see Dr. Hughes for the first time and she spent an hour with me going over all my questions and concerns. Her and her staff were kind and friendly and were very efficient.