Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
Feb 19th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Hughes since 2004 and would follow her anywhere! I recently had several areas of concern and usually a doctor will address a couple of issues and have you come back. I couldn't believe she was wiling to spend 45 mins with me! Then she called and gave me all my results. She always follows up. If you want a Doctor that truly cares she's the one.

Truly caring and thoughtful! show details Truly caring and thoughtful!
Nov 14th, 2014

I love Dr. Hughes. I have been a patient for six years. She has always taken what time is needed to address any concerns I have. Compared to many doctors she runs on time. She understands we have jobs to get to, or kids to get. The comment I read below is not Dr. Hughes. I feel that patient must have been very late, and running into other patients scheduled times. I love her! I highly recommend her !!!!

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Karen on Oct 14th, 2014

Dr. Hughes is simply the best. She cares about her patient, is compassionate, never rushes you, fully explains what her diagnosis is and any side effects of meds she is prescribing. Her bedside manner is great and she is just a very nice person all around. She has been my primary care for over 7 years and prior to that I went through several PC that I was unhappy with (I'm in my late 50s).

Obnoxious Office show details Obnoxious Office
Sep 10th, 2014

I have never seen an office as obnoxious as this one. I had a 3:00 appointment and arrived 3:04 and was told I would need to reschedule, since I didn't show up at 2:45. If I had to be at the office at 2:45, why didn't you schedule my appointment for 2:45. A doctor can make a patient wait, but a patient gets to the office FOUR MINUTES late we have to reschedule. I have met Dr. Hughes once, and she is a nice doctor. But making me leave work early to tell me I was 4 minutes late and had to reschedule, that won't be happening again, since I will be looking for a new doctor. There are plenty of doctor's in this area, who are probably just as good as Dr. Hughes and are a bit more considerate. For another doctor.

took her time show details took her time
Apr 25th, 2013

Went to see Dr. Hughes for the first time and she spent an hour with me going over all my questions and concerns. Her and her staff were kind and friendly and were very efficient.

by East Windsor resident on Mar 5th, 2013

My mom just started seeing Dr. Hughes and she is very happy that she changed to a new primary care physician. My mom is extremely pleased with her bedside manner and the fact that she listens to you and not preoccupied with a computer/calls during your time with her. Another plus for my mom is that her new office is local: 300B Princeton-Hightstown Rd. East Windsor, NJ 08520 (609)838-7940 I am considering seeing Dr. Hughes since hearing about her from my mom and also after reading these testimonials.

Moving on, not out! show details Moving on, not out!
Oct 21st, 2012

Ive been a patient of Dr. Janey Hughes since 2004. She is not only a great doctor with superb ethics; shes a great friend that always has enough time to listen. She is a real down to earth person that unconditionally cares. Recently I attempted to make an appointment with her at Capitol Health and was told she had moved on. The staff at Capital Health Primary Care - Quakerbridge would not give any contact information and told me to choose another doctor in their organization. This had me worried; I had a bit of difficulty locating her new practice. Dr Hughes has moved to RWJ Medical Associates, Phone: 609.838.7940. Im so pleased that Dr. Hughes is still in the area and available.Tim :-)

Very caring and effcient show details Very caring and effcient
Sep 3rd, 2012

My family have been patients of Dr. Hughes for over 7 years. She is very attentive, compassion.ate and through. She has left the office listed and they dont know where she has gone. I hope to reconnect with her thru this site.

Dr Hughes ....where are you show details Dr Hughes ....where are you
Aug 27th, 2012

Dr Hughes is the best...caring, very down to earth and will spend time getting to know you. I know she is no longer at Capitol Health but I need to find her, as I do not want a new doctor ! Janey where did you go ? Maybe put an addin the paper announcing you at a new location....HELP !!!!!!

Love Dr. Hughes! show details Love Dr. Hughes!
Aug 17th, 2012

She listens to you, does not rush you out of the office. She is straight forward and very friendly. I would not go to any other doctor.

A Dr.. show details A Dr..
Aug 9th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Hughes to everyone.She is a great listener. Never makes me feel like i'm taking up too much of her time like some do.. Very easy to confide personal history to Dr. Hughes that you may find hard to speak about.. It is very hard to find Dr.'s like her..

Dr Hughes is more than a doctor.. she is a friend! show details Dr Hughes is more than a doctor.. she is a friend!
May 14th, 2012

Just found out today that Dr Hughes is leaving the practice that I have been seeing her at... my heart is broken! I dont want any other dr. I want her back! She has been absolutely amazing to me! I became very ill in Sept. and from the minute I walked into her office, she showed concern, understanding, compassion n that she cared. I am glad she was able to see me through to diagnosis and treatment. Today I am almost the old me again, but sooooo sad that I have had to say goodbye to her. Hopefully I will be able to see her at her new office,,soon! And for those complaining about having to see her for things, rather than be able to receive info or scripts over the phone.. that is the office policy.. not hers! Dont write a negative review until you have your facts straight.... Again, Dr Hughes is the Best! I highly recommend her.. wherever she is going!!

Always reqs an appt to answer any question show details Always reqs an appt to answer any question
Jan 19th, 2011

For both my husband and myself...you can't call and ask a simple question of her. She requires you to go in. Once in there, she says she'll write in your file that you can get a prescription refill for a pre-existing conditionwithout an office visit, but then you never can. In my husbands case, he was in 3 months ago for a physical and she asked if he wanted a new prescription for his back spasm meds. He said he hadn't had any in a few years. As of Monday, he is having them, but she won't call in a prescription...she has to see him. She either doesn't write anything down or is just ditzy..