A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jang Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jang Moon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Moon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jang Il Moon MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jang I. Moon practice?
- Dr. Jang Moon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jang Moon practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.