A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janhavi Meghashyam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janhavi Meghashyam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meghashyam graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Meghashyam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janhavi Meghashyam BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janhavi Meghashyam practice?
- Dr. Janhavi Meghashyam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janhavi Meghashyam practices Internal Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Preventive Medicine Specialists.