A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Acheampong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Acheampong graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.More Education & Awards
Dr. Acheampong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Acheampong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janice Acheampong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice L. Acheampong practice?
Dr. Janice Acheampong practices Internal Medicine near Chicopee, MA.
See Chicopee Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Acheampong, Dr. Hanna Acheampong, Dr. Iva Acheampong, Dr. Jackie Acheampong, Dr. Jan Acheampong, Dr. Jana Acheampong, Dr. Janae Acheampong, Dr. Jane Acheampong