Learn more about Dr. Janice Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Alexander, MD, RN is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia Hosp, Milwaukee, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Alexander MD and RN is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Janice Alexander practice?
- Dr. Janice Alexander has 5 office locations.
Dr. Janice Alexander practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Muscoda, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Richland Center, WI and Brookfield, WI.
See Muscoda Primary Care Doctors and Muscoda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.