A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Arnold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Arnold, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Lee Arnold MD is a female Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Janice L. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Janice Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Arnold practices Urology near Reston, VA.
See Reston Urologists.