A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Ascencio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Ascencio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Ascencio, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ascencio graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ascencio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Krystal Ascencio MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janice K. Ascencio practice?
- Dr. Janice Ascencio has 10 office locations.
Dr. Janice Ascencio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tunkhannock, PA and Hazle Township, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Obstetricians & Gynecologists.