A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Aton is Excellent. Dr. Aton has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Aton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aton graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janice Aton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice E. Aton practice?
Dr. Janice Aton practices Pediatrics near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Livingston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Aton, Dr. Janessa Aton, Dr. Hanna Aton, Dr. Jackie Aton, Dr. Janine Aton, Dr. Janina Aton, Dr. Shawnda Aton, Dr. Janie Aton