A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Bacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Bacon is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacon graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bacon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Madison Regional Medical Center
- Madison County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Elizabeth Bacon MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janice E. Bacon practice?
- Dr. Janice Bacon has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Bacon practices Pediatrics near Canton, MS.
See Canton Pediatricians.