A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Bilby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Bilby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Bilby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilby graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bilby has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Lynne Bilby MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice L. Bilby practice?
- Dr. Janice Bilby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janice Bilby practices Family Medicine near Mooresville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Mooresville Primary Care Doctors.