Dr. Janice Levesque Bishop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janice Levesque Bishop?

Got back to me quickly

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Dr. Bishop was the on call Doctor and called me back very quickly and attended my needs. Thank you very much.

Great listener, respectful of my views and education

Posted on October 15th, 2009

As a female who is not a physician, but knows something about medicine, it was refreshing to met a physician who could listen seriously to my input and suggestions, and still offer me helpful information and feedback. Many doctors are too busy to offer time, or too sure they know better, they overlook or do not take in important feedback from patients. I really appreciated her approach.

I agree!!

Posted on September 16th, 2009

Ditto to the good comment left on here before mine! Dr. Bishop is wonderful!!!! I would reccomend her to anyone. I have been seeing Janice for the last three years!

Bad Experience with so-called "Dr." Janice Bishop

Posted on February 15th, 2009

Warning! DO NOT become a patient of Dr. Janice Bishop. I inherited her after my real doctor left Mercer Island Primary Care (for good reason, probably). Janice Bishop is rude, aloof, did not phone me in a timely matter regarding MRI results which could have been cancer, did not bother to fax a prescription refill for me and did not return my inquiry phone calls as to why the prescription was not refilled.

Wonderful

Posted on January 15th, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Bishop for a little over 6 months now and I can honestly say that she is the most attentive, caring and thorough doctor, in any discipline, that I have ever been treated by. What appeals to me most is her willingness to listen completely to what I have to say before examining me and making her diagnosis and considers my feelings regarding treatment. I honestly feel that of all of the doctors that I have seen, she genuinely has my best interests at heart. I will continue to see her as long as she is practicing medicine! I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you, Dr. Bishop!

Posted on September 17th, 2015