Dr. Janice Levesque Bishop MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 16th, 2016
Got back to me quickly
Dr. Bishop was the on call Doctor and called me back very quickly and attended my needs. Thank you very much.

October 15th, 2009
Great listener, respectful of my views and education
As a female who is not a physician, but knows something about medicine, it was refreshing to met a physician who could listen seriously to my input and suggestions, and still offer me helpful information and feedback. Many doctors are too busy to offer time, or too sure they know better, they overlook or do not take in important feedback from patients. I really appreciated her approach.

September 16th, 2009
I agree!!
Ditto to the good comment left on here before mine! Dr. Bishop is wonderful!!!! I would reccomend her to anyone. I have been seeing Janice for the last three years!

February 14th, 2009
Bad Experience with so-called "Dr." Janice Bishop
Warning! DO NOT become a patient of Dr. Janice Bishop. I inherited her after my real doctor left Mercer Island Primary Care (for good reason, probably). Janice Bishop is rude, aloof, did not phone me in a timely matter regarding MRI results which could have been cancer, did not bother to fax a prescription refill for me and did not return my inquiry phone calls as to why the prescription was not refilled.

January 15th, 2009
Wonderful
I've been seeing Dr. Bishop for a little over 6 months now and I can honestly say that she is the most attentive, caring and thorough doctor, in any discipline, that I have ever been treated by. What appeals to me most is her willingness to listen completely to what I have to say before examining me and making her diagnosis and considers my feelings regarding treatment. I honestly feel that of all of the doctors that I have seen, she genuinely has my best interests at heart. I will continue to see her as long as she is practicing medicine! I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you, Dr. Bishop!