Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janice Bitetti
Dr. Janice Bitetti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Kensington, MD. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Bitetti is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, Inova Alexandria Hospital and George Washington Univ Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Janice Bitetti has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Janice Bitetti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Anne Lesburg
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi9
Dr. Lakhmir Chawla
Nephrology, Critical Care Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi22
Dr. Zohray Talib
Washington, DC 0.01 mi15