A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Blanchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Blanchard, MD, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanchard graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Blanchard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Carol Blanchard MD and PHD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice C. Blanchard practice?
- Dr. Janice Blanchard has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Blanchard practices Emergency Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Emergency Physicians.