A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Blanchard, MD, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanchard graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blanchard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- George Washington University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blanchard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janice Blanchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice C. Blanchard practice?
Dr. Janice Blanchard practices Emergency Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Blanchard, Dr. Hanna Blanchard, Dr. Iva Blanchard, Dr. Jackie Blanchard, Dr. Jan Blanchard, Dr. Jana Blanchard, Dr. Janae Blanchard, Dr. Jane Blanchard