A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Brunstrom-Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Brunstrom-Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brunstrom-Hernandez
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Brunstrom-Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Brunstrom-Hernandez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscle Spasticity
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunstrom-Hernandez graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brunstrom-Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice E Brunstrom-Hernandez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Janice E. Brunstrom-Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Janice Brunstrom-Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Brunstrom-Hernandez practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Neurologists.