Learn more about Dr. Janice Brunstrom-Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Brunstrom-Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Brunstrom-Hernandez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscle Spasticity
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunstrom-Hernandez graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brunstrom-Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice E Brunstrom-Hernandez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Janice E. Brunstrom-Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Janice Brunstrom-Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Brunstrom-Hernandez practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Neurologists.