A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Brunstrom-Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Brunstrom-Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Brunstrom-Hernandez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscle Spasticity
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunstrom-Hernandez graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brunstrom-Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice E Brunstrom-Hernandez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Janice E. Brunstrom-Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Janice Brunstrom-Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Brunstrom-Hernandez practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Neurologists.