Dr. Janice Cochran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janice Cochran?

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Janice Cochran?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 12th, 2017

Worst bed side manners

When I was asked my family past history, I was honest about being related to former royals in England from eleven hundreds, I was treated as if I was delusional even the Wikipedia and gemological history can be found on the web. The second time I saw her she disrespected me acting as if I don't the difference between sinus headaches and migraine claiming I had a sinus headache when the migraine come's from taking the medication she proscribed. She is rude disrespectful, constantly complaints about her computer,gets upset when things go her way or people give a complaint about her services or bad doctor behavior.

October 26th, 2016

Terrible

I've seen her about three or four times. She became angry when I vented my frustration at trying so many different meds..I am very sensitive to chemicals. She has no compassion and constantly complains about her computer not working properly at the life well office on 3rd Street. Avoid at all costs! Go somewhere else.

May 30th, 2017