Dr. Janice Cohen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 30th, 2015
Expertise and genuine care
Professional, resourceful, patient, kind, experienced, and wise. Excellent and genuine care for her clients.

October 19th, 2011
Dr. Cohen is amazing!
I found Dr. Cohen through reviews like this one while I was searching for a psychiatrist during a difficult time, so I felt it was only right to add my review about my experience with her. I worked with her for several months due to severe anxiety following a panic attack and now no longer need to continue therapy and am not on any medication. I attribute that to the work I did with Dr. Cohen, who could not have been any nicer or more supportive during this time.She is a really compassionate, nonjudgmental, and kind psychiatrist who will listen to you and work with you on the things you need help with. She can provide medication if you want/need it, but is also willing to suggest alternative therapies that don't involve medication either. She doesn't overbook her patients which means that she has a flexible enough schedule to be able to fit her patients in when it's convenient for them, which is a huge plus. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a psychiatrist and/or counseling services or anyone looking for a psychiatrist that does CBT.