A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Contreras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Contreras is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Contreras, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Contreras graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Contreras has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Elizabeth Contreras MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Janice E. Contreras practice?
- Dr. Janice Contreras has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janice Contreras practices Ophthalmology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Friendswood, TX.
See Galveston Ophthalmologists.