A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Contreras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Contreras, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Contreras graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Contreras has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Contreras accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice E. Contreras practice?
Dr. Janice Contreras practices Ophthalmology near Friendswood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Friendswood Ophthalmologists.