A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Crognale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Crognale is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Crognale, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crognale graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Crognale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
- Northeast Hospital Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Elaine Crognale MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice E. Crognale practice?
- Dr. Janice Crognale has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janice Crognale practices Family Medicine near South Hamilton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Essex, MA.
See South Hamilton Family Physicians.