A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Culley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Culley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Culley
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Culley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Culley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Culley graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Culley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Hughes Culley MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice H. Culley practice?
- Dr. Janice Culley has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Culley practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Geriatric Doctors.