A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Culley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Culley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Culley
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Culley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Culley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Culley graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Culley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Hughes Culley MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice H. Culley practice?
- Dr. Janice Culley has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Culley practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Geriatric Doctors.