A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Culley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Culley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Culley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Culley graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Culley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Culley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans