A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Dickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Dickerson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Dickerson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickerson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dickerson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice F Dickerson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice F. Dickerson practice?
- Dr. Janice Dickerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Dickerson practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Family Physicians.