A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Dutcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Dutcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dutcher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dutcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutcher graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dutcher has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice P Dutcher MD is a female Oncologist , has 37 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Janice P. Dutcher practice?
- Dr. Janice Dutcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Dutcher practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.