A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Eakle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Eakle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eakle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eakle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Eakle, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice F Eakle MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Janice F. Eakle practice?
- Dr. Janice Eakle has 6 office locations.
Dr. Janice Eakle practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL and Englewood, FL.
See Sarasota Internists, Sarasota Oncologists, and Sarasota Hematologists.