Learn more about Dr. Janice Eakle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Eakle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eakle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eakle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Eakle, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice F Eakle MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Janice F. Eakle practice?
- Dr. Janice Eakle has 6 office locations.
Dr. Janice Eakle practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL and Englewood, FL.
See Sarasota Internists, Sarasota Oncologists, and Sarasota Hematologists.