A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Eakle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Eakle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Eakle, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer Genitourinary
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakle graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eakle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Faulkner Eakle MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Janice F. Eakle practice?
- Dr. Janice Eakle has 8 office locations.
Dr. Janice Eakle practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL and Venice, FL.
See Sarasota Internists, Sarasota Oncologists, and Sarasota Hematologists.