A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Eggert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Eggert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Eggert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eggert graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Eggert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Eileen Eggert MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Janice E. Eggert practice?
- Dr. Janice Eggert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janice Eggert practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.