A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Eggert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Eggert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eggert
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eggert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Eggert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eggert graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Eggert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice E Eggert MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Janice E. Eggert practice?
- Dr. Janice Eggert has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Eggert practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.