A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Emery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Emery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Emery, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emery graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Emery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice J Emery MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janice J. Emery practice?
- Dr. Janice Emery has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janice Emery practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Falls Church, VA.
See Burke Obstetricians & Gynecologists.