A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Evans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Evans, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Evans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice E Evans MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janice E. Evans practice?
- Dr. Janice Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Evans practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists and Albuquerque Adolescent Specialists.