A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Falls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Falls is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Falls, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Falls graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Falls has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Falls accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janice L. Falls practice?
Dr. Janice Falls practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Larchmont, NY.
See Rye Obstetricians & Gynecologists.