A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Falls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Falls is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Falls, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Falls graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Falls has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice L Falls MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janice L. Falls practice?
- Dr. Janice Falls has 8 office locations.
Dr. Janice Falls practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Larchmont, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Rye Obstetricians & Gynecologists.