A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Fillmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fillmore graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Fillmore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Covenant Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Walker Fillmore MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Janice W. Fillmore practice?
- Dr. Janice Fillmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Fillmore practices Anesthesiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Anesthesiologists.