Dr. Janice Friend MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 2nd, 2013
Dr. Friend treated my former husband while he was on a trip to Hawaii in 1988. He became very sick and didn't know who he was. I was living in NYC with my three daughters and flew to Honolulu to the Queens Medical Center, I think it was called. It was one of the most horrific experiences of my life. He is no longer alive. I miss him terribly. Thanks to Dr. Friend, we were able to stabilize him in a matter of weeks and bring him back to New York. After years and years of these episodes, he ended his life. She is a highly skilled and compassionate psychiatrist.

August 23rd, 2013
Dr. Friend, while insightful, seems to have little regard for her patients. She has a bad back or something, so it is actually her who lays down during your session. Several times Dr. Friend would ask me, the patient to initiate the session. She seems to be a person with many issues of her own that may interfere with helping her patients.

October 18th, 2009
A great Doctor, she helped me a lot. She's smart, kind and very helpful. I'm now living in LA and have never found anyone as good. She's not called Dr. Friend for nothing!