A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Gagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Gagel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Gagel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagel graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Gagel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital Health Center - Meade County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Rigdon Gagel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janice R. Gagel practice?
- Dr. Janice Gagel has 1 office location.
Dr. Janice Gagel practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Family Physicians.