Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Compassion show details Compassion
Apr 30th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Galleshaw! She is very compassionate and truly cares about her patients.She saved my life!

Dec 5th, 2011

The best oncologist in the world!!!!

Mar 10th, 2011

I found Dr. Gallshaw to be highly educated and knowledgeable about breast cancer and other illness. Bedside manner was positive. Always gave me time and never rushed me.

Professional Oncologist! show details Professional Oncologist!
by bcjames on Jun 9th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Galleshaw was very thorough, professional and kind when I was diagnosed with breast cancer a year ago. She recommended the Oncotype DX breast cancer assay to assess my chances of recurrence which came back very low. She was to the point although compassionate. My only complaint is that the first couple of visits took FOREVER-2 plus hours although the last several I have been out within an hour. I think GA Cancer Specialists is really trying to improve the experience, especially time. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Breast Cancer Specialist show details Breast Cancer Specialist
by ginnyabfc on Feb 21st, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Galleshaw is a breast cancer specialist and is a very consientious physician. Very nice, takes time with you and generally interested in your well-being....very impressed with her.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com