A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Gault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Gault is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Gault, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gault graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Gault has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Ann Gault MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Janice A. Gault practice?
- Dr. Janice Gault has 6 office locations.
Dr. Janice Gault practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Conshohocken, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.