A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janice Gault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janice Gault is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gault
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gault Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janice Gault, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gault graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Gault has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janice Ann Gault MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Janice A. Gault practice?
- Dr. Janice Gault has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janice Gault practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.